My Total Property Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08695986 and whose registered office is at Suite C3 Coveham House, Downside Bridge Road, Cobham, Surrey KT11 3EP (“We” or “Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy.
Scope of Policy
· The My Total Property mobile application software Version 1.0 (“App”) available via the provider or operator from whose site, located at www.store.apple.com and www.play.google.com (“App Site”), once You have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto Your mobile telephone or handheld device (“Device”).
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, We are the data controller.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about You:
· Submitted Information: information that You provide by filling in forms on the App Site and the Services Sites (together “Our Sites”), including the Device’s telephone number. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App or any of the Services, subscribing to any of the Services. We may also ask You for information if You report a problem with any of Our Sites.
· Additional information:
· if You contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence;
· details of Your visits to any of Our Sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for Our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that You access;
· Device information: We may collect information about the Device or any computer You may use to download or stream a copy of the App onto Your Device, including, where available, the Device’s or computer’s unique Device identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information as well as the Device’s telephone number, for system administration and to report aggregate information to Our advertisers.
· Log information: when You use the Services or view content on Our Sites, We may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, including but not limited to internet protocol (IP) addresses, internet service provider (ISP), clickstream data, browser type and language, viewed and exit pages and date or time stamps.
· Unique application numbers: when You install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about Your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to Us.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information You provide to Us is stored on Our secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out by Us or Our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted. Where We have given You (or where You have chosen) a password that enables You to access certain parts of Our Sites, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask You not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect Your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of Your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at Your own risk.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose Your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose Your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If My Total Properties Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
· If We are under a duty to disclose or share Your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
· In order to:
· enforce or apply the App Terms and Conditions and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches; or
· protect the rights, property or safety of Our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask Us not to process Your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform You (before collecting Your data) if We intend to use Your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose Your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise Your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect Your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Us at [insert email address].
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties, Our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before You submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives You the right to access information held about You. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Our costs in providing You with details of the information We hold about You.